Angela + Andrew | Baseball Themed "Save the Date"


   I can't tell you how excited I was when my sister-in-law, Angela, asked me to be her photographer for her and her fiancé's , Andrew,  wedding.  I've always wanted a little sister but I didn't want to give up my position as the baby of my family, so I lucked out when I married Peter because I got two awesome little sisters and three brothers! Peter has a big family. :) I'm glad I get to be apart of Angela's big day and be there for her as she plans her wedding.


  Andrew and Angela are opposites personality wise but they totally balance each other out. They chose a baseball themed "save the date" because baseball is such a huge part of Andrew's life. He's been a pitcher on multiple teams around America and is currently training to compete in a triathlon and Angela is graduating from college this May. 





Setting up the baseball glove shot
My lovely assistant and other sister-in-law, Theresa.


0 comments :

Post a Comment