Grilled Pizza and Peter's Birthday!



My husband, Peter, really likes to try to cook new things or cook old recipes in different ways. When he said he wanted to grill pizza I didn't know if it work work but it turned out to be really good! Peter's side of the family came over to our house on Labor Day for his birthday and Peter and his dad grilled. Grilled Pizza is really easy to make. All you do is grill your dough until the top gets bubbly, then you flip it and add all your toppings and wait until your cheese is melted! The best part is the pizza cooks faster so you get to eat sooner! ;)  







Peter's mom with the fixings 










The only time I can get her to cock her head is when I say, "daddy's home!" Then she gets mad because she knows I tricked her. 





I handed off the camera to Peter's little sister, Theresa, to get some shots of Peter and me. I think she has a promising future as a photographer!




Brophy! 







0 comments :

Post a Comment