31 Day Challenge - Day 1

Day 1: Introduction

                This feels like the first day of class in college when the professor makes everyone stand up and stay their name and a little something about themselves. So here it goes... Hi! My name is Sarah Bruna and I am the owner and the main photographer for Apple Wine Films and Photography. I am 24 years old and I live in Overland Park, Kansas. I am originally from Sunrise Beach, Missouri, which is on the west Side of the Lake of the Ozarks. I graduated from Camdenton High School in 2007 and I went to the Osage Beach satellite of Columbia college before transferring to Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri. I graduated from Stephens College with a Bachelors of Science in Business and Marketing with a minor in Integrated Media.

                While at Stephens I studied digital video and took video editing classes. As for the photography, I took a class from a professional photographer in Lee's Summit, Missouri, where I learned to use my camera on manual mode.  After that I found and continue to find as many tutorials and classes on the internet on photography and post-shoot editing. I think the most important thing to do for any craft is to practice as much as possible, so I am always taking photos and developing my skills!

                I wanted  to do a month long blog challenge for a couple reasons. One is I want to improve my blog writing skills and like I said before, practice makes perfect. Two, I wanted to do something to let people get to know me. Heres the list: 



  I'm going to try really hard to post every day, I guess we'll see how it goes!
Feel free to join in on the challenge with me! :)


~ Sarah


0 comments :

Post a Comment