31 Day Challenge - Days 3 & 4

Days - 3 & 4

I missed days 3 and 4 so they get to be together! It's only the beginning of the challenge and I've already missed two days. Oops... 

Day 3 - Meaning of my business name.

                Apple Wine has a lot of meaning to me because my husband and I made 80 plus bottles of apple wine to serve at our wedding. Now when I think of apple wine it makes me think of my wedding day, which always makes me happy.  My husband has made his own wine for a couple years and the wine making process for our wedding wine was a fun thing we could do together to make our wedding more personal to use.
                When I was trying to come up with a business name I knew I didn't want my name to be a part of the title in case I decided to add more photographers or a team of videographers in the future. Plus I wanted the focus to be on the photography and not my name.  When 'Apple Wine' came up I thought it would be the perfect words to represent me and what kind of business I wanted to create. I think the fact that I was a bride before a wedding photographer gives me the advantage of seeing things from both the bride's perspective and the photographer's perspective and I'm glad I found a name that ties my identity as a bride and a photographer together.



Day - 4

My earliest childhood memory

                My first memory is of driving out to this park area in Fairbury, Nebraska, called Crystal Springs and singing to the 4 Non Blondes song, "What's Up". It would have been in the Summer of 1993 so I would have been four years old at the time.  I also remember my brother being chased by a goose out there and I thought it looked like the geese were wearing braces. Those geese didn't play around! It's not much of a memory but that's about all I remember.

What is your earliest childhood memory? Let me know in the comment!

~ Sarah



               



0 comments :

Post a Comment